As we start a new year of school and Guiding, it seems appropriate to tell you what we have been up to last year and let you know some of the things happening this term.
All our units are run by volunteers and we are grateful for all the time and effort they give. We are sad to say goodbye to Nicki Cousins and Emma Robinson and wish them all the best with their new challenges. We are short of volunteers for all our units. It is really worthwhile and rewarding. We have many roles available from administration, running activities, being QM and helping weekly. We are also looking for people to share their skills with the girls so if you can sign, dance, bee keep or any such skill, please do get in touch. We are grateful for any help!
Highlights of the past year
- joining the rest of the Division for fun-filled Rainbow and Brownie adventure days
- making coin pictures and towers to raise money for
- waitressing, delivering leaflets and helping at the EMC
- taking part in the civic service to inaugurate Liz Frost
- joining 6000 Guides, Scouts and volunteers at Scout About
- doing many exciting activities every week
We have a few key events this term to which all are welcome.
7-8 October - 85th Anniversary weekend
12 November - Church parade
18 November - Guide jumble sale
If you would like any further information or would like to get yourselves or a young person involved, please get in touch